Buses | 公交车

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-05-31 16:44 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  1. Take bus No. 8.

  你得坐 8 路车。

  2. You need to get off after 4 stops and transfer to bus No. 17.

  你得在 4 站后下车,转乘 17 路车。

  3. You’ll have to get off at the second stop and then take bus No. 239.

  在第二站下车,再搭 239 路。

  4. I’m afraid you are going the wrong way. You need to take bus No. 311 to get there.

  你怕是走错了,应该搭 311 路到那儿。

  5. There are six stops, about 30 minutes.

  有 6 站,要半个小时左右。

  6. You need to take three more stops after this one.

  这站过去之后你得再乘 3 站。

  7. You don’t need to transfer. This bus will take you right there.

  你不用转车了,这辆车直达!

  8. I’ll tell you when we get there.

  要下车时我告诉你。

  9. The terminal of this bus is the railway station.

  这趟公交车的终点站是火车站。

  10. The bus will come every 3 minutes.

  这趟公交车每三分钟就有一辆。

  11. Welcome to bus No. 913.

  欢迎乘坐 913 路公交车。

  12. Move to the rear of the bus, please. There are plenty of seats in the rear.

  请到后面去,后面还有很多空位。

  13. Drop the coins into the box, please.

  上车的乘客请投币!

  14. Keep your belongings with you at all times.

  随时看管好您的行李物品。

  15. Please get ready to get off the bus.

  请您做好下车的准备。

  16. You will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn’t tooheavy.

  要是不堵车,15 分钟就到了。

  重点词汇

  transfer [trænsˈfɜː(r)] v. 转车

  terminal [ˈtɜːmɪnl] n. 终点站

  railway station 火车站

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 朱格林
相关阅读