Looking Forward to Your Next Visit! | 退房了,欢迎再来!

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-01-22 09:32 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  Soon came the end of the trip. On the last day, James and Jerry came to the reception desk to check out.

  旅行很快就要结束了。最后一天,詹姆斯和杰瑞来到前台办理退房。

  Xiaowu (receptionist): Good morning! How can I help you?

  小吴(接待员):早上好!请问您需要什么服务?

  Jerry: Morning! We’d like to check out.

  杰瑞:早上好,我们要退房。

  Xiaowu: Your room number and your room key, please?

  小吴:请报一下您的房间号。另外,请您把房卡给我。

  Jerry: We were in Room 8603 first, and then we moved to Room 8705. Here’s the room key for 8705.

  杰瑞:我们原来是 8603 房,后来换到了 8705 房,这是 8705 的房卡。

  Xiaowu: Oh, I see. Here’s your bill. Please check it.

  小吴:好的。这是您的账单,请过目。

  Jerry (reading the bill): I think we’re all good.

  杰瑞(检查账单):我觉得没问题了。

  Xiaowu: OK. How would you like to pay, Sir?

  小吴:好的。请问您打算如何付款?

  Jerry: Credit card?

  杰瑞:信用卡可以吗?

  Xiaowu: Yes. Sign here, please.

  小吴:可以的,请在这里签名。

  After Jerry signed his name ...

  杰瑞签过名后……

  Xiaowu: Here are your deposit and receipt. We hope you’ll have a pleasant trip home. Look forward to seeing you again!

  小吴:这是您入住时的押金以及收据。祝您归程一路顺风,也欢迎您下次光临!

  James: We will definitely come back for the rice noodles!

  詹姆斯:为了你们这儿的米粉,我们绝对会再来的!


1月18日傍晚,落日余晖下,长沙城市被笼罩在一片橙橘色的暖意里,仿佛铺开一幅美丽画卷。 湖南日报·新湖南客户端记者  李健 摄

  重点词汇

  check out 退房

  bill [bɪl] n. 账单

  receipt [rɪˈ si:t] n. 收据

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读