Talk Some More during Seeing Off ? | 送机时再策点儿吗 ?

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-01-04 10:42 【字体:

  Xiaowang drove Alex and Belinda to Huanghua Airport. On the way they started a conversation.

  送机人员小王驱车将艾利克斯和贝琳达送往黄花机场。路上,他们攀谈起来。

  Dialogue 情景对话


  Xiaowang: Do you have anything forgotten in the hotel?

  小王:你们没有东西落在酒店吧?

  Belinda: I don’t think so.

  贝琳达:应该没有。

  Xiaowang: Alright. Time to go. Did you have a good time here in Changsha?

  小王:那就好,该出发了。在长沙玩得开心吗?

  Alex: Yes. The conference went well. And we really love the people, food and scenery here.

  艾利克斯:开心。会议进行得很顺利。这里的人、食物和风景我们都很喜欢!

  Belinda: That’s right. We have had a great time here. I’m going to miss Changsha so much.

  贝琳达:是呀,我们玩得很开心,肯定会很想念这里的。

  Xiaowang: Did you learn some Hunan dialect?

  小王:你们有没有学会什么湖南方言?

  Belinda: Ha-ha, of course. Ni qia fan da bu?

  贝琳达:哈哈哈,当然啦。你恰饭哒不?(你吃饭了没?)

  Xiaowang: Ha-ha, that’s so vivid! What’s the most impressive part for you?

  小王:哈哈哈,还挺像的呢!那给你们留下印象最深的是什么呢?

  Alex: Hard to tell. A lot of memories here. Stinky tofu is not bad. The food here are spicy but really delicious. And of course, the people here are very friendly to us .

  艾利克斯:很难说呀,有太多回忆了。臭豆腐不错,长沙菜有点儿辣,但真的好吃。还有,长沙人对我们都很友好。

  Xiaowang: Thank you so much.

  小王:谢谢你的夸奖啦。

  Belinda: And I have never imagined a bus could be that fast. Are the busdrivers here former professional racing drivers?

  贝琳达:而且我从来没想到公交车可以开得这么快。这里的公交司机是不是都是退役车手呀?

  Xiaowang: No, they are just kind-hearted and they want to send the passengers in time.

  小王:不不不,他们很热心的,只是想把乘客及时送到目的地。

  Belinda: Anyway, I love this place.

  贝琳达:反正还是很爱这座城市。

  Xiaowang: Have you bought anything for your family and friends?

  小王:你们有带什么东西给家人和朋友吗?

  Alex: Oh, no ... I forgot, and my daughter is going to be so sad.

  艾利克斯:天呐,我忘了,女儿肯定会很难过的。

  Xiaowang: Don’t worry. There are souvenir shops at the airport.

  小王:别担心,机场有纪念品店的。

  Alex: Thank God.

  艾利克斯:谢天谢地。

  30 minutes later ...

  三十分钟后……

  Xiaowang: Ladies, we have arrived. Let me help you with the baggage. You could check if you left anything in the car.

  小王:美女们,我们到啦。我帮你们拿箱子吧,你们可以再检查一下,看看有没有东西落在车上。

  Alex: We’re all good. Thank you very much!

  艾利克斯:东西都拿好啦。真的很谢谢你!

  Xiaowang: I think it’s time to say goodbye. Wish you a safe travel! Goodbye, and take care!

  小王:是时候说再见啦。祝你们一路顺风!再见,保重!

  Belinda&Alex: Goodbye!

  贝琳达和艾利克斯:拜拜!


长沙黄花国际机场 湖南日报记者 田超 摄

  重点词汇

  hotel [həʊˈtel] n. 酒店

  conference [ˈkɒnfərəns] n. 会议

  scenery [ˈsiːnərɪ] n. 风景

  dialect [ˈdaɪəlekt] n. 方言

  impressive [ɪmˈpresɪv] adj. 给人以深刻印象的

  driver [ˈdraɪvə(r)] n. 司机

  souvenir shop 纪念品店

  take care 保重


信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读