Let Me Help You Take a Photo | 我来帮您拍张照吧 !

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-03-08 11:04 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  On the viewing platform, Sarah wanted to take a photo with her team.

  来到岳麓山顶的观景台后,莎拉想和团队合影留念。

  Sarah: Sun, could you please take a photo for us?

  莎拉:小孙,可以帮我们拍张照片吗?

  Xiaosun: Of course.

  小孙:当然可以。

  Sarah: Thank you so much! Let’s do it here!

  莎拉:谢谢你!我们就在这里拍吧!

  Xiaosun: You guys can keep closer to each other! Now listen to me... One, two, three, CHEESE!

  小孙:大家可以靠得再近一些!接下来,听我的口令……一、二、三, 茄子!

  Everyone gathered together to see the photos.

  大家聚在一起看刚拍的合照。

  Xiaosun: Are these OK?

  小孙:这几张可以吗?

  Sarah: They are great! I like them! Why don’t we take a selfie together, Sun?

  莎拉:照得很好哇!我很喜欢!不如我们也自拍一张留念吧?

  Xiaosun: No problem. Could you send me the photo?

  小孙:没问题。那你能把照片也发我一张吗?

  Sarah: Of course!

  莎拉:当然可以。

  After taking the photo, Sarah and her team decided to go back to the university town.

  拍完照片后,莎拉一行人决定下山到大学城游玩。

  Xiaosun: What about taking the touring bus down?

  小孙:我们坐游览车下山怎么样?

  Sarah: I’d love that!

  莎拉:当然好呀!

  Danny: I’m so tired! I could finally rest my feet!

  丹尼:我好累,终于可以休息下啦!

  Xiaosun: After we get back, we can later take a quick tour in the university town. Changsha is actually famous for its rich education resources and has several nationally famous universities. Central South University, Hunan University and National University of Defense Technology are all among the list of Double Tops universities in China.

  小孙:下山后,我们可以继续去大学城转转。长沙是一座教育名城,有不少全国知名的大学,像中南大学、湖南大学、国防科技大学都是全国名列前茅的“双一流”大学呢。

  Danny: Can’t wait to visit their campus!

  丹尼:等不及去逛逛他们的校园了 !

  Xiaosun: Let’s go now.

  小孙:那我们现在就出发吧。


来源:岳麓山 橘子洲旅游区微信公众号

  重点词汇

  photo [ˈfəʊtəʊ] n. 照片

  selfie [ˈsɛlfɪ] n. 自拍

  university [ˈju:nɪvɜ:sətɪ] n. (综合性)大学

  campus [ˈkæmpəs] n. 校园


信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读