Time to Hit the Bar! | 酒吧一条街

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-02-05 09:15 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  In the evening, John and Claire wanted to experience the bar culture of West Jiefang Road, so they came to a bar.

  傍晚,约翰和克莱尔想体验一下解放西路的酒吧文化,他们来到了一家酒吧。

  Xiaozhao (waiter): Good evening! Welcome to our bar. Can I help you?

  小赵(服务员):晚上好!欢迎光临,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

  John: Good evening. What alcohols do you have?

  约翰:晚上好。你们这里有什么品种的酒呢?

  Xiaozhao: Whisky, rum, tequila, Chinese spirits, beer, wine, you name it.

  小赵:威士忌、朗姆酒、龙舌兰酒、白酒、啤酒、红酒,应有尽有。

  John: I think some ciders would be good. We don’t want to be drunk.

  约翰:就苹果酒吧,我们不想喝醉了。

  Xiaozhao: Sure, please take a seat.

  小赵:好的,请入座。

  Two minutes later ...

  两分钟后……

  John: Excuse me? We’d like some ice and snacks. May I have the menu?

  约翰:你好,我们想要冰块和小吃,能拿个菜单吗?

  Xiaozhao: Of course. Here you are.

  小赵:好的。这是菜单。

  John: We’d like some stinky tofu. I think our friends James and Jerry recommended this, and fried peanuts. What do you think, dear?

  约翰:我们想要臭豆腐,好像詹姆斯和杰瑞推荐过这个,还有油炸花生米。怎么样,亲爱的?

  Claire: Umm, would it be weird to eat stinky tofu here? Or would it be too spicy?

  克莱尔:嗯,在这儿吃臭豆腐会不会有点儿奇怪?会不会太辣呀?

  Xiaozhao: It’s alright. Not spicy at all.

  小赵:没问题的。一点儿也不辣。

  Claire: OK, then, stinky tofu and fried peanuts.

  克莱尔:行,那就臭豆腐和油炸花生米吧。

  Xiaozhao: Please wait a minute.

  小赵:请稍等。

  Half an hour later ...

  半个小时后……

  John: Oh, my God, do you think eating peanuts and drinking beer makes me look like the Chinese poet Li Bai?

  约翰:我的天,你觉不觉得吃着花生米,喝着酒,我有点儿像中国诗人李白了?

  Claire: Not a bit! By the way, did you see my cellphone?

  克莱尔:拉倒吧。对了,你看到我的手机了吗?

  John: No, we’d better go and ask the staff in the counter.

  约翰:没有呀,我们最好去前台问问工作人员。

  Claire came to the counter.

  克莱尔来到前台。

  Claire: Excuse me, I lost my cellphone, a black iPhone 8. Can you help me?

  克莱尔:您好,我的手机丢了,是一部黑色的 iPhone 8。你可以帮我一下吗?

  Xiaowang (staff): Is this one yours? Someone handed it in just now.

  小王(工作人员):是这个吗?刚刚有人交到这里来的。

  Claire: Oh, yes. It is mine. Thank you so much!

  克莱尔:噢,是我的。太谢谢你了!

  Xiaowang: You are welcome. Please take care of your belongings. Have fun.

  小王:不客气。请注意保管好您的财物。祝您玩得愉快!


热情似火的解放西路酒吧

  重点词汇

  good evening 晚上好

  alcohol [ˈælkəhɒl] n. 酒(总称)

  whisky [ˈwɪskɪ] n. 威士忌

  rum [rʌm] n. 朗姆酒

  tequila [təˈkiːlə] n. 龙舌兰酒

  Chinese spirits 白酒

  beer [bɪr] n. 啤酒

  wine [waɪn] n. 红酒

  cider [ˈsaɪdə(r)] n. 苹果酒

  snack [snæk] n. 小吃

  fried peanuts 油炸花生米

  cellphone [ˈselfəʊn] n. 手机

  belongings [bɪˈlɔːŋɪŋ] n. 财物

  Have fun. 祝您玩得愉快!

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读