Fancier Stalls | 路边小摊也不错

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-01-28 11:14 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  One night, James and Jerry decided to have some night snacks, so they came to the Taiping Street near the hotel. The moment they arrived, they noticed a long waiting line in front of a smelly store.

  一天晚上,詹姆斯和杰瑞决定吃点儿宵夜。他们来到了离酒店不远的太平老街。一走进老街,他们就发现了一家门前排着长队的小店,小店散发着一股奇怪的味道。

  James: Is this the very famous stinky tofu? It seems really popular! Let’s have a look.

  詹姆斯:这就是很有名的臭豆腐吗?这家人气很高啊,我们去看看。

  Jerry: It’s indeed stinky ... I wonder whether it tastes stinky.

  杰瑞:臭豆腐闻起来果然很臭啊!不知道吃起来臭不臭?

  Shop assistant: The stinky tofu is made of the fermented tofu and the production process is very complicated. It smells stinky, but the taste will definitely surprise you.

  店员:这种臭豆腐是由豆腐发酵而来的,制作工艺十分复杂。它闻起来臭,但口感绝对惊艳哦。

  James: We have to try this!

  詹姆斯:我们一定得试试这个!

  Shop assistant: In fact, stinky tofu is more nutritious than cheese!

  店员:其实,臭豆腐比奶酪还要有营养哦!

  Jerry: Let’s have two!

  杰瑞:我们要两份吧!

  Having finished two bowls of stinky tofu, James and Jerry still felt unsatisfied, so they decided to get something else to eat. Their eyes were caught by a rice noodle restaurant.

  吃完了两份臭豆腐,詹姆斯和杰瑞还觉得意犹未尽,于是打算再看看还有没有别的吃的。他们发现了一家粉馆。

  Jerry: James, do you remember the rice noodles we had in the hotel? Do you want to try this one?

  杰瑞:詹姆斯,你还记得在酒店吃的米粉吗?我们要不要尝尝这家的?

  James: Of course! It’s so good! Let’s try this.

  詹姆斯:当然记得!米粉真的太好吃了,那就尝尝这家的吧。

  Xiaoli(waiter): Welcome! What would you like to have?

  小李(服务员):欢迎光临!来点儿什么粉?

  Jerry (pointing at the Chinese character “ 码 ”): What does this mean? There seem to be many kinds of it.

  杰瑞(指着菜单上的“码”字):这个字是什么意思?它好像有很多种类啊。

  Xiaoli: It means the ingredients and sauce that go with the rice noodles.

  You can have extra ones according to your own tastes. What kind of  “Ma” would you like?

  小李:“码”指的是盖在粉上的配料,你们可以按照自己的口味加菜。你们要什么码子?

  James: I’ll have the beef with brown sauce.

  詹姆斯:那我就要红烧牛肉。

  Jerry: Black fungus and julienne pork will do.

  杰瑞:我要木耳肉丝吧。

  Xiaoli: What kind of noodles would you like, the round one or the flat one?

  小李:要圆粉还是扁粉?

  James: I’d like to try the flat one.

  詹姆斯:我尝尝扁的吧。

  Jerry: I’ll have the round one.

  杰瑞:那我要圆的。

  Xiaoli: OK. Please wait for a minute.

  小李:好的,请稍等。


  1月12日晚,湘江长沙城区段,临江楼宇外墙的LED光源呈现出一幅幅动态的主体图案。湖南日报·新湖南客户端记者 田超 摄

  重点词汇

  fermented [fəˈmentɪd] adj. 发酵的,酿造的

  complicated [ˈkɒmplɪkeɪtɪd] adj. 复杂的

  nutritious [njuːˈtrɪʃəs] adj. 有营养的

  ingredient [ɪnˈɡriːdɪənt] n. 配料

  beef with brown sauce 红烧牛肉

  black fungus 黑木耳

  julienne pork 猪肉丝

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读