Fancy Restaurants | 吃顿大餐吧!

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-01-25 11:34 【字体:

  Food 吃在长沙

  对吃货们来说,长沙绝对是个美食天堂。这里不仅有中国八大菜系之一的湘菜,更有臭豆腐、糖油粑粑、麻辣小龙虾等名扬全国的街头美 食。如果在街上碰到来自外国的“吃货”,我们该如何介绍臭豆腐的发酵原理呢?油爆虾、糖油粑粑用英文怎么说呢?外国朋友们问起“盖码” 的意思,我们又该怎么解释呢?答案就在下面的两个情景对话中!


  必策三句

  1. Have you got a reservation? 您有预订吗?

  2. How many guests, please? 你们一共几位?

  3. Your order will be served soon. 菜马上就来。

  Dialogue 情景对话


  James and Jerry decided to have a taste of the Hunan cuisine, so they went to a popular restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were warmly welcomed by the waiters.

  詹姆斯和杰瑞打算到一家口碑很好的餐厅尝尝湘菜。来到餐厅后,他们受到了服务员的热情招待。

  Xiaozhao (waiter): Welcome! Have you got a reservation?

  小赵(服务员): 欢迎光临 ! 请问有没有预订?

  James: No, we haven’t.

  詹姆斯:我们没有预订。

  Xiaozhao: How many guests, please?

  小赵:请问一共几位?

  Jerry: Just the two of us.

  杰瑞:只有我们两位。

  Xiaozhao: This way, please. Is this table all right?

  小赵:这边请。这里可以吗?

  James: Yes. Thank you.

  詹姆斯:可以的,谢谢。

  Xiaozhao brought them the menu and the wine list.

  小赵拿来了菜单和酒水单。

  Xiaozhao: Here are the menu and the wine list.

  小赵:这是菜单和酒水单。

  James: It’s so hard to choose. What would you recommend?

  詹姆斯:好难选啊,请问有什么推荐吗?

  Xiaozhao: I’d recommend fried sliced pork with chili. It’s one of the most popular and common dishes in Hunan.

  小赵:我推荐辣椒炒肉,这是最受欢迎也最家常的湖南菜之一。

  Jerry: Sounds great. The fried crayfish looks good, but is it super spicy?

  杰瑞:听起来不错。这个油爆虾看起来也不错啊,但这个是不是超级辣?

  Xiaozhao: It’s one of our specialties and a favorite for many people. And don’t worry, it’s only medium spicy.

  小赵:这也是我们的特色菜之一,很多人的最爱。而且你们不用担心太辣,这道菜只是中辣。

  Jerry: We’ll take this. What about the pickled cabbage soup?

  杰瑞:那我们要一份这个。这个酸菜汤怎么样?

  Xiaozhao: Oh... Sorry, it has already been sold out. Would you like to try the tomato and egg soup?

  小赵:哦,不好意思,酸菜汤已经卖完了,尝尝番茄蛋花汤怎么样?

  James: OK... We’ll have a try.

  詹姆斯:好的,我们就要这个吧。

  Xiaozhao: Anything else you want?

  小赵:还需要别的吗?

  James: These are OK.

  詹姆斯:这些就够了。

  Xiaozhao: OK. Just a few minutes, please. Your order will be served soon.

  小赵:好的,请稍等,菜很快就会上了。

  A few minutes later, the fried crayfish was served. James and Jerry both eagerly took a crayfish.

  几分钟后,油爆虾便被端上了桌。詹姆斯和杰瑞迫不及待地各自尝了一只。

  Jerry: It tastes so good!

  杰瑞:好好吃!

  James: Wow! This is so spicy! I thought it was only medium spicy! Ice water, please!

  詹姆斯:天呐,这也太辣了!不是说只是中辣吗?请给我来杯冰水。

  Xiaozhao: Here you are. If this is not enough, you can try the perilla peach. It’s a special dessert of Changsha and it’s very refreshing.

  小赵:给你。如果还是不解辣的话,可以来一份紫苏桃子,这是长沙的特色甜品,很爽口的。

  James:I’ll have one!

  詹姆斯:我要来一份!


1月17日,大王山旅游度假区。吴振根 摄

  点词汇

  menu [ˈmenjuː] n. 菜单

  wine list 酒水单

  popular [ˈpɒpjʊlə(r)] adj. 受欢迎的

  specialty [ˌspeʃɪˈælətɪ] n. 特色菜,招牌菜

  favorite [ˈfeɪvərɪt] n. 受喜爱的人(或事物)

  pickled cabbage soup 酸菜汤

  Here you are. 给你。

  perilla peach 紫苏桃子

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 曹茜茜
相关阅读