Historical Museums | 博物馆

湖南省人民政府门户网站 www.hunan.gov.cn 发布时间: 2021-06-18 10:01 【字体:

  Dialogue 情景对话


  1. What can I do for you?

  我能帮到您什么吗?

  2. Is there anything I can do for you?

  有什么我能为您做的吗?

  3. Please get a free ticket with valid certififi cates or your passport at the ticket office first.

  请在售票处凭有效证件或护照换取免费门票。

  4. May I have a look at your passport, please?

  麻烦出示下护照好吗?

  5. Go along this way, and it's on your left/right side.

  这边走,在你左 / 右手边。

  6. It can be reached from the main entrance.

  从主通道可以到那里。

  7. The exhibition of Mawangdui Han Dynasty Tombs is on the third floor.

  马王堆汉墓陈列在 3 楼。

  8. I suggest that you start with the temporary exhibitions on the first floor, and then head to the second flfl oor to visit the permanent exhibitions, so that you won't miss anything.

  建议你们先在一楼参观正在展出的临时展览,之后可以去二楼,参观我们馆的常设展览,这样就什么都不会错过啦。

  9. The Hunan Museum is the largest history and art museum in Hunan province.

  湖南省博物馆是湖南最大的历史和艺术博物馆。

  10. The two permanent exhibitions are the Mawangdui Han Dynasty Tombs in Changsha, and Hunanese-Exhibition of Hunan History and Culture.

  两个常设展览是长沙马王堆汉墓和湖南历史文化展。

  11. Some parts of the collection are free, but others require tickets.

  部分展览是免费参观,但特定的展览要购票。

  12. Xin Zhui was the wife of Li Cang, the Marquis of Dai and Chancellor of Changsha Kingdom during the Western Han Dynasty of ancient China. She was buried and sealed in a tomb.

  辛追是我国古代西汉时期长沙国丞相、软侯利苍的妻子。她去世后,被葬入墓穴。

  13. 2000 years have passed and the very famous Mawangdui Han Dynasty Tombs were excavated and Xin Zhui's tomb is part of it.

  两千多年后,著名的马王堆汉墓被发现,其中就有辛追的墓。

  14. The most amazing part is, when Xin Zhui was excavated, her body hadn't corrupted. Her skin was still soft and moist. She looked as if she was just in a sleep.

  神奇的是,辛追出土时,身体没有腐烂,皮肤组织仍然柔软湿润。她看起来就像在沉睡!

  15. There are bronze exhibitions on the third floor.

  三楼有青铜展。

  16. What kind of exhibition are you interested in?

  请问您对哪方面的展览感兴趣?

  17. The museum is closed on Mondays.

  博物馆每周一闭馆。

  18. The museum will arrange docents or volunteers to provide guided tours for visitors free of charge during the open hours.

  博物馆会在开放时间内安排讲解员或志愿者为游客提供免费导游服务。

  19. The length of the guided tours lasts about 1.5 hours.

  导游时间大概一个半小时左右。

  20. You can use the APP WeChat to scan the QR code in the gallery to access the information of exhibit and the audio guide.

  您可以使用微信扫描展览馆内二维码,获取展品信息和音频导览。

  21. We have English-speaking volunteers and you can meet them at the entrance. There's also English translation on every introduction board.

  我们有英文讲解志愿者,您可以在入口处找到他们。而且,馆内的文物介绍都配有英文翻译。

  重点词汇

  valid [ˈvælɪd] adj. 有效的

  certificate [səˈtɪfɪkət] n. 证件

  tomb [tuːm] n. 坟墓

  moist [mɔɪst] adj. 湿润的

  docent [ˈdəʊsnt] n. 讲解员

  gallery [ˈɡælərɪ] n. 展览馆

信息来源: 新湖南客户端      责任编辑: 朱格林
相关阅读